ICT Contract Manager
|Job Title:||ICT Contract Manager|
|Job Published:||July 16, 2019 10:39|
- Start ASAP
- 12 months contract
- Minimum Baseline Clearance required
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established innovative Australian company providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries including Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 850 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
FinXL is looking to engage an ICT Contract Manager in Canberra with minimum baseline clearnce.
Key role responsibilities:
- Manage major ICT contracts in a multi-vendor environment.
- Manage contracts for goods and services to ensure the delivery of outcomes are in line with contract objectives, government and stakeholder requirements.
- Monitor contract performance and compliance in accordance with the contract, contract management plan, risk management and government and departmental policies and procedures.
- Research, interpret and apply legislation and policy.
- Provide timely and accurate advice and support on procurement and contracting, from the simple to complex.
- Contribute to internal reviews in order to develop internal policy and procedures in alignment with the Division’ Business Plan, ICT Strategic Plan and Government Initiatives.
- Represent and negotiate on behalf of the department at commercial meetings and briefings.
- Under limited supervision manage and monitor own workflows.
To be successful for this role:
- Experience in an ICT (or equivalent) role in a procurement environment and knowledge or understanding of Commonwealth Government contracting and procurement practices including Commonwealth Procurement Rules and Public Governance, Performance and Accountability Act 2013.
- Certificate IV in Contracts and Procurement would be well regarded.
FinXL fosters a high-performing, inclusive workplace built on a foundation of excellence, respect and dignity. We take corporate social responsibility seriously through our ongoing activities with communities and staff involvement in these efforts. We are committed to environmentally friendly practices in both our own operations and our work with clients.
To be considered please send applications to email@example.com or contact Rita on 02 6243 6441 to discuss further.
FinXL does not accept unsolicited resumes or appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies.
FinXL encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.