ICT Coordinator Support
|Job Title:||ICT Coordinator Support|
|Job Published:||July 29, 2019 14:32|
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1250 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Successful hires will be working for a federal government agency based in Melbourne.
This requirement is for ICT Coordinator Support Officer to support and manage the release of a portfolio of projects within the Programme, their sequencing, deployment paths and technical interdependencies.
The ICT Coordinator Support Officer role is critical to the success of the Branches two main functions.
This role is integral to these activities
(1) The ICT delivery programme board that maps software release and provides valuable insight into the infrastructure and architectural run ahead requirements.
(2) The quarterly sequencing workshop with all of the ICT project teams and off train resources. This is the only forum where all of the ICT projects are represented and are able to interact to discuss technical dependencies and collaborate on technical solutions.
To be considered for this role, you must be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
The suitable candidate will have the ability to be familiar with the clients ICT (or able to get up to speed quickly)
You will to have an understanding of a large Organisational ICT Change and Release Management Framework to assist with complex, multi-platform environments (or able to get up to speed quickly)
Familiar with both traditional and agile ways of working and able to advise and advocate on their use
You will be an excellent communicator and confident in the interpretation of technical issues in plain language for non-technical people
The ability to work well engaging with IT technical teams, to gain a greater understanding and context and linkages to ICT delivery plans
You will be highly organised, able to work independently and able to manage, interpret and escalate in pragmatic, complex environments
The successful candidate may need to travel between site locations
1. Demonstrated experience within an Australian Federal Government setting
1. Demonstrate an understanding of a large Organisational ICT Change and Release Management Framework to assist with complex, multi-platform environments
2. Demonstrate familiarisation with both traditional and agile ways of working and able to advise and advocate on their use
3. Ability to work well with engaging IT technical teams to gain a greater understanding and context and linkages to ICT delivery plans
4. Demonstrate excellent communication skills and confident in the interpretation of technical issues in plain language for non-technical people
5. Ability to be highly organised, able to work independently and able to manage, interpret and escalate in pragmatic, complex environments
• Candidates that reside full time in the greater Melbourne area, or are prepared to relocate, are highly desirable
• Must be Australian Citizens or eligible to be sponsored for baseline clearance
If this position suit your skills and professional experience, then we want to hear from you!!
APPLY NOW by submitting your CV in Word Format and Call David South on 0412 676 141 for further details.