FinXL IT Professional Services is an established innovative Australian company providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries including Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 850 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
FinXL are looking to engage an ICT Infrastructure Designer here in Canberra to support the design and build of accredited networks to enable the delivery of leading-edge technology.
The key deliverables of this role would be to:
- Lead the design, build and implementation of local ICT projects, including test and transition to target solution
- Contribute to the design, build and implementation of secure ICT projects following high level architectural designs, contributing to the test and transition to the target solution
- Design and build ICT solutions to address business requirements, working with business analysts and users (including designing to support non-functional requirements)
- Work collaboratively with customers, suppliers and partners to provide optimum solutions that balance features and functionality with value for money
- Anticipate and identify technical problems and lead in identifying solutions for their resolution
- Responsible for the creation of accurate documentation and design artefacts including security focused documentation in support of system accreditation
- Engage with security team and relevant accreditation bodies on matters relating to ICT accreditation
The successful applicant would be required to have:
- Demonstrable experience in the architecting, design and build of highly secure enterprise-grade Information Communications Technology (ICT)
- Experience with and knowledge of IP networking and security devices (e.g. firewalls, IDS/IPS, cross domain solutions)
- Experience and knowledge of specifying and dimensioning computer hardware, storage (NAS/RAID)
- Experience and knowledge of enterprise-grade Microsoft Windows environments (including AD, WSUS), virtual desktop infrastructure, end-user collaboration tools, virtualized development environments, security and audit software e.g. end point protection, SIEM; back-up and restore solutions
- Recent experience in design of certified and accredited Defence related ICT systems
- Detailed understanding of the Information Security Manual (ISM), the Defence Security Principles Framework (DSPF) and the Protective Security Policy Framework (PSPF) and how they pertain to ICT systems
- Understanding of the Information Security Registered Assessors Program (IRAP) Certification process
FinXL fosters a high-performing, inclusive workplace built on a foundation of excellence, respect and dignity. We take corporate social responsibility seriously through our ongoing activities with communities and staff involvement in these efforts. We are committed to environmentally friendly practices in both our own operations and our work with clients.
To be considered please send applications to email@example.com or contact Sinthu on 02 6243 6415 to discuss further.
FinXL does not accept unsolicited resumes or appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies.
FinXL encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.