ICT Programme RAID / Risk Manager
|Job Title:||ICT Programme RAID / Risk Manager|
|Job Published:||March 18, 2019 20:58|
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Our client, based in Melbourne CBD are currently seeking an ICT Programme RAID / Risk Manager to join the team on a contract opportunity until end of June 2020. The department is seeking a highly experienced, ICT Programme RAID / Risk Manager to join the project within a larger transformation program.
As a member of the team you will be required to collaborate with the programme and project managers and other key stakeholders to pro-actively manage all aspects of the projects Risk/Action/Issue/Dependency registers and related documentation in accordance with the agreed standards.
This role would also take the lead in collating all necessary inputs for regular stakeholder reports, steering committee packs and ad hoc project communications
• Document, review and regularly update the status of all project risks actions, issues and dependencies utilising the program sharepoint site.
• Pro-actively manage the resolution of actions, mitigations and updates with the project team and key stakeholders
• Ensure the accuracy, consistency and relevance of all project registers including running regular workshops to seek updates.
• Create and review regular and ad-hoc reports relating to key project metrics, deliverables, steering committee meetings
Skills and Experience required:
• Demonstrated experience working in a technology project environment including management of project risk/action/issue/dependency registers
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills including the ability to distil complex technical concepts into plain language.
• Experience utilising SharePoint project repositories to manage all key project documentation
• Proficiency in the creation and collation of a range of written reports utilising stand MSOffice business software tools.
To be considered for this role, you will require the following skills and experience:
1. Ability to work in a large Organisation and manage large projects
2. Must have minimum 4 years Raid/Risk Management experience
1. Demonstrated experience working in a technology project environment including management of project Risk/Action/Issue/Dependency registers
2. Excellent verbal and written communication skills including the ability to distil complex technical concepts into plain language.
3. Experience utilising SharePoint project repositories to manage all key project documentation
4. Proficiency in the creation and collation of a range of written reports utilising stand MSOffice business software tools.
Must be Australian Citizen & eligible to be sponsored for baseline clearance
If this position suit your skills and professional experience, then we want to hear from you!!
APPLY NOW by submitting your CV in Word Format and we will contact successful applicants within 24 hours.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Change Manager - ERP
Melbourne CBD, Victoria
AU$1100 - AU$1200 per day + including super - negotiable
Project Manager - Cloud Migration
Eastern Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria
AU$1100 - AU$1150 per day + Experience Dependant
Business Analyst / Project Manager
Sydney Olympic Park, New South Wales
AU$800 - AU$900 per day