ICT Security Specialist III - M24
|Job Title:||ICT Security Specialist III - M24|
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Contact Name:||Kamal Mann|
|Job Published:||October 01, 2021 17:56|
FinXL I.T Professional Services is an innovative Australian-owned company providing our clients with technology-enabled business solutions and consulting services.
As the 'go-to' mid-tier Service Provider for many Australian and International clients, FinXL enjoys a diverse client portfolio, boasting some of the industry's leading: Telecommunication, Banking and Finance, and Commercial Corporations, along with many State and Federal Government Departments.
We are seeking an ICT Security Specialist III to join our team full-time who will be working on-site in Melbourne CBD. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll out products that deliver the company's vision and strategy.
About the role:
You will be responsible for Continuous improvement of Identity & Access processes and seek other opportunities to increase efficiency.
- Enable teams to activate end-to-end digital experiences for customers, colleagues, and partners, that are more secure, robust, and scalable than ever before, and deliver them with lightning speed.
- Bring thought leadership in your field of expertise to support the planning and execution of Technology's strategic priorities, contemporary operating model, and business plan.
- Contribute to both Technology and performance with insights, collaborative input, and expertise that promotes value creation, innovation, managed risk, and improved performance.
- Provide strategic input to Security controls Platforms as well as into the wider Cyber Security Group Strategy.
- Acts as a technical expert resource & escalation point for discretionary work as well as production support processes.
Skills and Experience required for this role:
- 5+ years experience in a large-scale, multi-site enterprise working with IT Security control technologies.
- Provides SME input into the security platforms strategy and direction.
- Hands-on experience in implementing security technical controls related to Identity management tool sets, Web access management systems, Federated Identity management systems, and their supporting technologies.
- Assists in conducting, documenting, and following up on security audits.
- Provides inventory reports on information, software, and physical assets.
- Complies with security checklists; documents exceptions to the checklist.
- Tertiary qualification/s in Computing or related fields
- Security Certifications (SANS, ISACA, CISSP)
- Experience working in a similar role for a general insurance company a bonus
Roll your mouse over to that Apply Now button if you think your skills and experience fit the bill for this role. Submitted CVs must be in Word.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's