|Job Title:||ILS Manager|
|Location:||Adelaide, South Australia|
|Contact Name:||Adrian Broadhead|
|Job Published:||September 21, 2021 10:38|
Are you an experienced and technical ILS professional, who can clearly guide and manage project deliverables; while managing stakeholder expectations? Want to consult for one of the Defence industry's premier consulting organisations?
Finite is seeking experienced NV1 cleared Defence ILS Managers to join a collaborative and defined technical team, in order to deliver a variety of integrated logistics support solutions.
In this role you will be responsible for the planning, governance and assurance of the ILS program, whilst ensuring key project miles stones are achieved in the following areas:
- Supportability of the mission system
- Support systems meet the mission system requirements
- Seek to minimise the Life Cycle Cost
- Implement the Support System
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Support and lead the ILS and Support System activities during Commonwealth Mandated System Review period, focusing on Preliminary Design Review, Detailed Design Review, Support System Detailed Design Review, Task Analysis Requirements Review, Provisioning Preparedness Reviews
- Review ILS and Support system artefacts during development and incorporation of Trials and Operational Demonstrators.
- Develop material logistics strategies and plans for information, communications, quality and resources that support the project objectives
- Provide a governance and assurance role monitoring and supporting the prime contractor deliverables in the areas of Support System Definition, Operating Support Design, Engineering Support Design, Maintenance Support Design, Supply Support Design and Training Support
- Work closely with the project's Transition team and provide Acquisition ILS input and advice in Transition Working Group meetings
- Build and sustain strong working relationships with key stakeholders at the strategic and operational level to enable project delivery
Skills & Experience
- Demonstrated experience in technical Integrated Logistics Support, in particular complex Defence acquisition programs
- 8+ years of Defence ILS experience
- Demonstrated experience across all ILS disciplines; including Logistics Support Aanalysis (LSA), Technical Publications, Training & Support
- Previous experience in managing Defence acquisition or sustainment projects
- Must hold an active NV1 security clearance
Please submit your cv and covering letter in WORD FORMAT.
Who are Finite
Finite is an Australian owned, award winning independent Defence and Government technology recruitment company. We currently supply to many of the country's largest prime contractors, SMEs, PSPs, State and Federal Government organisations.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Western Sydney, New South Wales
Daily rate: $1000-$1100 inc
Auckland, New Zealand
Service Delivery Manager
Project Interface Manager
Sydney CBD, New South Wales
$900-1080inc super per day
Data and Records Manager
Canberra, Australian Capital Territory