FinXL I.T Professional Services is an innovative Australian owned company providing our clients with technology enabled business solutions and consulting services.
As the 'go-to' mid-tier Service Provider for many Australian and International clients, FinXL enjoys a diverse client portfolio, boasting some of the industry's leading: Telecommunication, Banking and Finance and Commercial Corporations, along with many State and Federal Government Departments.
We are looking for Implementation Lead - M24 as part of a highly skilled team of consultants working in our Tier 1 Client in Melbourne CBD.
- Lead discussions with FIS and with FinTech on the packaging/build approach.
- Guide Project on how to implement solutions.
- Exposure to settlement and financial reporting systems.
- Create and Implement strategy for multiple projects
- Primary point of contact for the all vendors for project deliverables.
- Prioritise Implementation processes across program of works.
- Introduce Agile competencies to the Project Implementation/Release process
- Ensure Implementations are well managed, change requests are actioned and roadblocks to release dates are mitigated/escalated.
To apply for this fantastic opportunity, please create a cover letter outlining your reason(s) for consideration, along with an up to date catered C.V and 'Apply Now'.
If you have any questions prior to your application about this role, please feel free to contact Kamal Mann at for discussion.