|Job Title:||Implementation Manager|
|Location:||Sydney, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Lynsie Capp|
|Job Published:||April 14, 2022 10:47|
FinXL are seeking an Implementation Manager for a major bank, to work across high profile payments transformation program. The positions exists to ensure that the implementation is delivered in a timely, organised and effective manner for all impacted groups in each release, in alignment with the overarching Enterprise Payments Implementation Strategy and guiding principles.
Carry out investigations of project implementation scope, activities, problems or opportunities.
- A strong track record of technology project delivery.
- Exposure to payments platforms and technologies
- Strong communication and stakeholder engagement skills.
- Relevant certifications will be highly regarded.
Major accountability of the position:
Providing deliverable on time and with the quality and coverage expected, to ensure the project's implementation progresses in a controlled and scheduled manner
- Producing a time line road map for the project's implementation, identifying the tasks, dependencies and responsibilities required to ensure the successful implementation
- Release planning in conjunction with the delivery managers.
- Creating the required documentation (Implementation Strategy, Implementation Plan, SOLPAC, Control Centre Schedule, etc.) related to the project
- Management of the team/resources involved in the PIV coordination and execution
- Management of implementation and production releases/deployments
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's