Information Communications Technology Manager
|Job Title:||Information Communications Technology Manager|
|Job Published:||June 11, 2020 16:33|
• Sydney CBD
• Large, high profile organisation
• Great work environment
Our client, a large Sydney CBD based government organisation, is looking for an Information Communications Technology (ICT) Manager.
Please note this role requires Baseline Security Clearance
Who you are:
You will have the following skills/experience:
• Experience in Government
• Baseline Security Clearance required
• Deliver and maintain internal and external reporting systems, including maintenance of data quality to more effectively automate reporting.
• Deliver and manage internal project management systems and integration with workforce planning systems.
• Respond to stakeholder needs & engage stakeholders during times of ICT change, resolving conflict and managing sensitivities within timeframes.
• Manage risk and create action plans
• Contribute to the strategic direction of the organisation as a member of the Executive Team
What’s on offer
This is a 6 month + engagement with a high profile organisation with highly competitive remuneration on offer.
If you would like to be considered, please call Jackie Gibbons on 8243 6822 or send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply on line.
Who we are
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's