• Sydney CBD
• Large, high profile organisation
• Great work environment
Our client, a large Sydney CBD based government organisation, is looking for an Information Communications Technology (ICT) Manager.
Please note this role requires Baseline Security Clearance
Who you are:
You will have the following skills/experience:
• Experience in Government
• Baseline Security Clearance required
• Deliver and maintain internal and external reporting systems, including maintenance of data quality to more effectively automate reporting.
• Deliver and manage internal project management systems and integration with workforce planning systems.
• Respond to stakeholder needs & engage stakeholders during times of ICT change, resolving conflict and managing sensitivities within timeframes.
• Manage risk and create action plans
• Contribute to the strategic direction of the organisation as a member of the Executive Team
What’s on offer
This is a 6 month + engagement with a high profile organisation with highly competitive remuneration on offer.
If you would like to be considered, please call Jackie Gibbons on 8243 6822 or send applications to email@example.com or apply on line.
Who we are
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.