Information Security Specialist
|Job Title:||Information Security Specialist|
|Job Published:||April 24, 2019 15:44|
· Unique projects
· High profile organisation
· Great Rates
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Information Security Specialist to join a large North Shore based telecommunications organisation. The position will be responsible for safeguarding information system assets by identifying and solving potential and actual security problems.
Who you are
You will have the following skills and experience:
• Minimum of 5 years in Information Security
• Information Security related certifications.
• OS, Database and Networking.
• Working knowledge of common internet services/protocols such as DNS, SMTP, SFTP etc
• Implement security audit/assessment procedures and standards
• Experience conducting network security audits with any main vulnerability assessment product like Nessus.
• Good understanding of threat, vulnerability, and risk concepts; vulnerability assessments, threat prevention strategies and mitigations, including knowledge of latest threats (e.g. APT).
• Information Security Incident Management
Knowledge of various IT standards and practices such as:
• SANS Incident Management Process.
• Australian Privacy Principles.
What’s on offer?
• 6 month contract with global organisation
Who we are
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
If you would like to be considered, please send applications to Jackie Gibbons on email@example.com or click the apply button!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's