Infrastructure Engineer-Windows, VMWARE
|Job Title:||Infrastructure Engineer-Windows, VMWARE|
|Job Published:||April 05, 2019 12:15|
Who we are
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Infrastructue Engineer to join one of the biggest telco organisations in Kogarah.
You will have the following skills and experience:
- Basic/Operational level Active Directory capability
- Windows DNS – configuration and deployment
- Windows Server 2012 R2 planning and deployment/provisioning
- Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2012 R2 patching via WSUS
- Windows Server Update Service (2008 R2, 2012 R2) configuration
- Windows SQL server installation
- Linux Server – CentOS, Red Hat – planning and deployment/provisioning
- Linux server patching
- Antivirus / Endpoint protection – Symantec Endpoint Protection
- Storage provisioning (SAN zoning, NetApp volume configuration and presentation of storage)
- Detail Design - documentation
- Networking protocols TCPIP, SNMP, UDP, SSH, RDP, HTTP and HTTPS
- Ability to work in a multi-tenanted support structure
- Server Models
What’s on offer?
- Large, reputable organisation
- Exposure to a good variety of technologies
- Competitive salary or rate
If you would like to be considered, please send applications to RosannaC@finxl.com.au , or call 02 8243 6850 or click the apply button!