This is a fantastic opportunity for an Infrastructue Engineer to join one of the biggest telco organisations in Kogarah.
You will have the following skills and experience:
- Basic/Operational level Active Directory capability
- Windows DNS – configuration and deployment
- Windows Server 2012 R2 planning and deployment/provisioning
- Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2012 R2 patching via WSUS
- Windows Server Update Service (2008 R2, 2012 R2) configuration
- Windows SQL server installation
- Linux Server – CentOS, Red Hat – planning and deployment/provisioning
- Linux server patching
- Antivirus / Endpoint protection – Symantec Endpoint Protection
- Storage provisioning (SAN zoning, NetApp volume configuration and presentation of storage)
- Detail Design - documentation
- Networking protocols TCPIP, SNMP, UDP, SSH, RDP, HTTP and HTTPS
- Ability to work in a multi-tenanted support structure
- Server Models
What’s on offer?
- Large, reputable organisation
- 6 month initial contract to extend up to 2 years
- Exposure to a good variety of technologies
Who we are
The Finite group is a multi-award winning consultancy recognised across Australia and New Zealand for excellence in recruitment for the technology consultancy space. We have 20 years of year on year success. Our teams specialise in the following areas of technology recruitment (contract and permanent): DevOps | Business Intelligence | Big Data | Analytics | Infrastructure | Engineering | Digital; iOS Android| Front End Development| Back End Development | UX | UI | Research | Project Management | Change Management | AdOps | Service Delivery |
If you would like to be considered, please send applications to Karina Everson on email@example.com or click the apply button!