Infrastructure Integration Specialist
|Job Title:||Infrastructure Integration Specialist|
|Location:||Canberra, Australian Capital Territory|
|Contact Name:||Isaac Bischof|
|Job Published:||November 05, 2021 10:40|
Long term contract
NV1 Clearance Required
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established innovative Australian company providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries including Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 850 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
FinXL are looking for an Infrastructure Integration Specialist with a detailed knowledge in areas including infrastructure, systems engineering and networking.
- Detailed knowledge in areas including infrastructure, systems engineering, networking, middleware applications and system integration design;
- Ability to take requirements, standards and frameworks and apply in a practical application to future proposed infrastructure designs and systems;
- Design, Implementation and configuration skills for Microsoft and Linux Infrastructure technologies and services;
- Design, Implementation and configuration skills for hyper-converged infrastructure, specifically VMware and Nutanix;
- Detailed knowledge of Networking technologies as they interface with Infrastructure services;
- Detailed knowledge of cryptography and PKI services from a systems integration perspective;
- Strong communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills with demonstrable experience of presentation and engagement with stakeholders, projects and business areas;
- Knowledge of secure identity service integration with Infrastructure and related service interfaces, including Privileged Access Management;
- Must be able to rapidly build, automate and deliver proof of concept systems to support analysis, testing, accreditation and development activities, preferably within a DevSecOps process;
- Must be able to adapt quickly to changing requirements in a fast paced highly kinetic environment to meet changing deadlines and deliverables.
FinXL fosters a high-performing, inclusive workplace built on a foundation of excellence, respect and dignity. We take corporate social responsibility seriously through our ongoing activities with communities and staff involvement in these efforts. We are committed to environmentally friendly practices in both our own operations and our work with clients.
To be considered please send applications .
FinXL does not accept unsolicited resumes or appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies.
FinXL encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's