|Job Title:||Integration Engineer|
|Location:||Sydney, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Erin Perry|
|Job Published:||January 28, 2021 13:19|
Who is FinXL?
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance.
Who are our consultants?
We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Our client who is a well-known global Merchant Bank is looking for a seasoned Integration Consultant to join their team in Sydney.
This is an opportunity to work in a challenging environment and join our growing integration practice. If you are an experienced software engineer with integration experience particularly in web Methods
- Strong, proven and demonstrated experience working in integration platforms, including web Methods;
- Experience in designing, developing, modifying, documenting, testing, and supporting integration software applications
- Experience linking cross-functional applications with Integration Platform as a Service (iPaaS) capability.
- Knowledge of API Management and API Gateway Technologies.
- Experience in integrating with core enterprise software applications (Both OnPrem and in the Cloud), including major CRM & Oracle ERP applications (such as SalesForce.com, SharePoint, Oracle EBS etc.);
- Experience with business and technical requirement analysis, business process modelling/mapping, methodology development, and data mapping.
- Strong understanding of enterprise application integration patterns.
- Strong communication (written/verbal) skills.
- Demonstrated ability to contribute and self-manage within a small team environment.
- Expertise in the assessment, architectural design, and implementation of integration patterns including Middleware, Bulk Data Integration, Real-Time Data Integrations, File Based Integrations, Cloud Integrations, Process Integrations, and Event Processing.
- Expertise with B2B integration concepts, standards, architectures (ANSI ASC X12, EDIFACT, XML); and
- Knowledge of relational database design and data management techniques.
You will also have:
- Excellent communication skills as need to interact with technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Strong consulting skills.
- Passion for customer satisfaction and delivering high quality solutions
- Quick to embrace new technologies.
- Ability to learn a new integration technology
Apply Now for consideration. Job Code S22.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's