iOS Developer Tech Lead
|Job Title:||iOS Developer Tech Lead|
|Location:||Sydney, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Erika Ventura|
|Job Published:||April 20, 2022 14:26|
FinXL I.T Professional Services is an innovative Australian owned company providing our clients with technology enabled business solutions and consulting services.
As the 'go-to' mid-tier Service Provider for many Australian and International clients, FinXL enjoys a diverse client portfolio, boasting some of the industry's leading: Telecommunication, Banking and Finance and Commercial Corporations, along with many State and Federal Government Departments.
We are seeking a several iOS Developer Tech Lead with experience in other languages to join and enhance the capabilities of the Digital Insurance Service Channel team
The position's focus will be to uplift the team's capabilities at a technical lead level. Some of the day-to-day duties would include:
- Working collaboratively with the UX/Design team and other Mobile developers to bridge the gap between the optimal user experience and technical implementation.
- Mentor other team members by reviewing their output and accept responsibility for the quality and timeliness of the team's deliverables.
- Analyse system requirements and develop technical design
- Develop and maintains Mobile applications
- Conform to quality assurance standards and agreed processes within the department, and application ecosystems
- Support the application by analysing and fixing problems
- Perform unit and integration testing on developed code
- Produce thorough and effective unit and system test plans and participate and/or support
- Tertiary Qualification in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Technology, Design and/or Human Computer Interaction or equivalent industry experience (Mandatory)
- Extensive industry experience, with duration in a Mobile (native iOS) Technical Leadership role
- Proven track record of delivery
- Experience writing iOS apps with the Swift language
- Advocate of SOLID design principles and expertise in common design patterns - MVP/MVVM/VIPER
- Experience in configuring and maintaining continuous integration/delivery tools
- Experience supporting high availability production systems (Desired)
- Previous experience in a large organisation (Desired)
- Roll your mouse over to that Apply Now button if you think your skills and experience fit the bill for this role. Submitted CVs must be in Word.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's