IOS Swift Developer- Team Leadership
|Job Title:||IOS Swift Developer- Team Leadership|
|Job Published:||May 31, 2019 17:01|
• Competitive remuneration
• Sydney CBD based
• Large, high profile organisation
Our client, a large Sydney CBD based financial services organisation is looking for an IOS Swift Developer with Leadership skills.
Who you are
You will have the following skills/experience:
• Hands-on experience developing robust native Android with Kotlin and iOS apps with Swift
• An expert with Android SDK and Xcode 9+ and s well as up to date with most modern Android and iOS development practices
• Solid experience using Android Studio and Xcode IDE
• Familiar with JSON and REST based APIs
• Understanding of Cocoa Pods/Carthage
• Previous experience of working with Agile methodology
• Knowledge of tvOS, watchOS 3+ and iOS app extensions a bonus
• Experience with CI/CD and exposure to testing automation
• Exceptional sense for design with an ability to see an app through conception, development, testing and release
• Sound enterprise application architecture experience in design patterns, concurrency and performance
• Keeping up-to-date with latest trends in Android and iOS development with a passion to bring new ideas to turn to reality
What’s on offer
Permanent role with a high profile organisation with highly competitive remuneration on offer.
If you would like to be considered, please send applications to email@example.com or contact Jackie Gibbons on 02 8243 6822 to discuss further, or apply on line.
Who we are
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.