iOS Swift Developer
|Job Title:||iOS Swift Developer|
|Location:||Sydney, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Riddhi Moitra|
|Job Published:||April 27, 2021 15:51|
* Macquarie Park location with flexible working option
* Great opportunity for an iOS Developer in Telco space.
* Global Organization
Our Client, a large telecommunication organisation is looking for a passionate iOS Developer in Telco background.
We would like to hear from iOS Developers, with proficiency in Swift and experience in developing high quality mobile applications.
* Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform
* Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
* Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
* Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
* Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
* Actively contribute towards improving engineering productivity and software development practices with the customer environment.
Required experience, understanding or credentials in:
* Evidence of at least five years track record of development experience on iOS apps, within large enterprise using Swift.
* Solid Technology Experience on Swift and Knowledge of Flutter.
* SDLC for both Agile and Waterfall methodologies, web services & database integrations, Android/iOS app ecosystems, Google Play Store/App Store workflows & administrations.
* Good understanding of popular UX/UI design tools, such as Photoshop, Sketch, etc.
* Experience of integrating with third party systems & SDKs, e.g. Google Maps/Analytics, Facebook, Twitter, PayPal, etc.
* Experience in Web Services integrations - REST/JSON, OAuth 2.0, etc.
* 3+ years' experience in leading/governing a team of iOS developers, in a medium to large scale organisation.
* A proven track record of success as a senior iOS developer, end to end design lead in mobile app development and web services integration space.
* Hands on experience with Continuously Integration, Unit Testing and UI Test Automation.
* Adapt to appropriate methodologies for scale of application development/configuration, with focus on Agile methodology.
* Maintenance of a good working relationship with customers and partners to ensure that their service needs are clarified and met.
* Demonstrated capacity to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
* Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
* Demonstrates problem solving & negotiation skills.
Desired experience, understanding or credentials in:
* Telecommunication industry experience as senior developer.
* Experience in support/operation of Networks and IT Services.
* Information Security or PCI-DSS Compliance.
* Application Performance tuning.
* Knowledge in Amazon Web Services.
* Degree or equivalent in relevant discipline - Computer Science or Information Technology.
* Postgraduate degree in relevant fields will be highly regarded.
What's on offer
6 months contract with possibility of extension.
If you would like to be considered, please send applications or contact Riddhi Moitra on 02 8243 6827 to discuss further or apply on line. Job Reference : S33
Who we are
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's