IT Program Manager
|Job Title:||IT Program Manager|
|Job Published:||January 21, 2020 19:49|
• MUST BE AN AUSTRALIAN CITIZEN***
• Independent Australian Government body
• Competitive rate on offer
• CBD Location
FinXL is looking for an Australian Citizen, with proven experience in IT Program Management. This assignment will responsible for delivering all IT related projects relating to a large Modernisation Business Program.
Please note, due to the nature of the engagement with our client we cannot consider any consultants with Permanent Residency/PR visa, NZ Citizenship, or any other visa. Applicants must be Australian Citizens.
What we're looking for:
• A minimum of 7 years of experience in Project/Program Management capacity.
• An ability to provide guidance and assistance to Project Managers, through reviewing and overseeing of all aspects of their work
• Demonstrated experience managing budgets at the project and IT program level
What's in it for you:
• Be working within top-tier Gov client
• CBD location
• Competitive day rate
To be considered for this exciting opportunity please apply online, or for more information call Evan Gavin on 02 8243 6895, email@example.com
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 850 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's