- Immediate Start
- WFH/Remote working arrangements
- 3-6 months of initial engagement with a view to extend
FinXL IT Professional Services is a leading IT services organisation providing a broad range of solutions to assist large Australian enterprises and Government departments to deliver IT projects.
An outstanding opportunity exists for an IT Project Manager with an Applications background to join our team of highly-credentialed project delivery consultants. Working with Australia's largest telecommunications and technology company on an application enhancement and improvement program, our Telco Towers client has deployed an Asset Management System and requires an IT PM to manage enhancements and improvements.
The successful candidate will have professional experience working as a PM with an applications/software delivery background
This role will require someone:
- managing & prioritizing requirements backlog.
- Working with IT teams to plan delivery.
- manage enhancements & improvements
- Don't need AMS experience as its already deployed and already have SME's
- PM with applications/software delivery background is mandatory.
- Telstra experience preferred but not mandatory.
- Mid-Snr level role
- Suits someone with 5-10 years' experience
- Agile methodology
- Software Delivery Lifecyle (SDLC) experience
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a growing team within a forward-thinking company. At FinXL Professional Services, we work hard, value quality and have fun while delivering outstanding outcomes.