IT Support Manager
|Job Title:||IT Support Manager|
|Contact Name:||Laura Houston|
|Job Published:||October 19, 2021 17:47|
This fantastic opportunity will allow you to make your mark in the I.T industry. Be part of a vibrant team culture with state of the art offices and work from home opportunities.
As a Support Manager, you will be responsible for providing Level 1 and 2 Technical Support to global customers across numerous different industries from Financial Services to Retail.
You will act as the first point of contact to customers and ultimately be responsible for a range of trouble shooting. Basic understanding of HTML is essential.
Our solutions start with Global Client Services - Providing strategic HR and business expertise. We help our clients attract, retain and align people to their business.
Over 1,000 clients rely on our technology to deliver business outcomes such as staff retention, engagement and customer satisfaction.
- Technical support as first point of call.
- Action inbound and outbound support requests.
- Take an active role in customer readiness for system and product releases.
- Conduct remote trouble shooting sessions with clients to provide detailed information to senior level support team.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Prior experience in technical support or IT study.
- Experience or knowledge of HR software will be beneficial; Supporting a recruitment product or on-boarding solution.
- Experience in recruitment/ HR highly desirable.
- Strong communication skills - Written and verbal to clearly articulate solutions to clients.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply via the link.
For more information and a confidential chat, please call Laura at FinXL on 0402 697 059. Alternatively, please contact
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
IT Support Analyst
Greenacre, New South Wales
Service Delivery Manager
Sydney CBD, New South Wales
Technical Project Manager
Canberra CBD, Australian Capital Territory
AU$130000 - AU$170001 per annum