Iteration Manager (M11)
|Job Title:||Iteration Manager (M11)|
|Job Published:||January 10, 2020 10:34|
Who we are:
FinXL IT Professional Services is an innovative Australian owned company providing our clients with technology enabled business solutions and consulting services.The Finite group is a multi-award winning consultancy recognised across Australia and New Zealand for excellence in recruitment for the technology consultancy space. We have 20 years of year on year success. Our teams specialise in the following areas of technology recruitment (contract and permanent): DevOps | Business Intelligence | Big Data | Analytics | Infrastructure | Engineering | Digital; iOS Android| Front End Development| Back End Development | UX | UI | Research | Project Management | Change Management | AdOps | Service Delivery |
Our Client requires a Project Manager/ Iteration Manager to manage the end to end initiatives assigned by the Product Owner
This role involves the professional use of project management disciplines & methodology and tools to ensure the initiatives are aligned to organisational strategy and values and the achievement of agreed costs and benefits.
Position duties / requirements may include, but not be limited to;
- Collaborates with, product owner, change analysts and architects to understand the scope of delivery and impacts on technology assets and operations.
- Engages with digital, asset teams, and testing teams to develop an E2E integrated plan for the safe delivery
- Actively monitors progress and removes delivery roadblocks
- Facilitates all agile ceremonies including Sprint Planning, Daily Stand Ups, Sprint showcases and sprint retrospectives.
- Manage the engagement with the appropriate asset teams and other environment support resources
- Manage deployment of all initiatives
- Work closely with the delivery partners / Vendors
- Conduct all project management processes including developing the project schedule, risk and issues management, reporting etc.
- Provide regular reporting to the Product Owner
It is preferred that the successful applicant possess;
- Experience with multiple Project Delivery frameworks
- Extensive experience engaging and working with technology assets
- Suitable background with exposure working with digital projects
- Project Delivery
- Stakeholder engagement
- Agile / Scrum expertise
- Facilitation skills
If you would like to be considered, please click the apply button.
Please note: Given the expected volume of applications, only short listed applicants will be contacted.