We have a current opportunity for a Java - Angular Developers on a contract basis. The position will be based in Adelaide. For further information about this position please apply.
The Senior Developer realises design, prototypes and testing support, and is responsible for the development of software and technical design. The role is responsible for the definition of software/technical design and realisation. The Senior Developer works under the limited direction of senior staff. They exercise both initiative and judgement in the interpretation of policy and in the application of practices and procedures. Decision making is substantially dependent on judgement, skills and knowledge.
The Senior Developer manages and organises their own work in the context of competing priorities, including contributing to business planning, changes in workplace practices and business improvement strategies. The Senior Developer may manage a small team.
1. Demonstrated strong communication skills, both when writing documentation and when writing code
2. Candidates must be available to work full time and onsite
3. Candidates must reside in the local area of Adelaide
4. Demonstrated practical experience in designing and developing high quality solutions in large and complex, enterprise environments (preferably with Federal Government organisations).
2. Demonstrated experience in a technical leadership role
3. Ability to adapt to a changing environment and dealing with ambiguity
4. Ability to perform the requirements of the role within a large complex and geographically dispersed ICT environment
5. Demonstrated experience working using both Agile and waterfall work styles
6. Demonstrated high level communication, analytical and problem solving skills