Java API Developers-M11
|Job Title:||Java API Developers-M11|
|Job Published:||May 22, 2020 16:33|
Professional Services is an innovative Australian owned company providing our
clients with technology enabled business solutions and consulting services. We
have 20 years of year on year success. Our teams specialise in the following
areas of technology recruitment (contract and permanent): DevOps | Business
Intelligence | Big Data | Analytics | Infrastructure | Engineering | Digital;
iOS Android| Front End Development| Back End Development | UX | UI | Research |
Project Management | Change Management | AdOps | Service Delivery.We are
looking for a Java API Developer as a part of a highly skilled team of
consultants working in our Tier 1 Client in Melbourne CBD.
You will be assigned in to one of our clients many project portfolios encompassing digital initiatives and revolutionary payment systems. You will likely be exposed to many up to date technologies which you can built on to your current development skills sets and experience.
This role will be within our enterprise client’s IT Digital Services projects developing digital customer UI, business systems and applications.
- Commercial experience in a Java Developer role; Java 8 or 9, Spring boot, Spring Security and AWS
- Node JS.
- Experience with RESTful APIs.
- Experience with Git and knowledge of Gitflow.
- Experience with UI development for web-based applications and websites.
- Experience with relational databases.
- Experience with AngularJS, HTML, CSS is highly desirable.
- Agile development experience is crucial.
- Ability to work against tight project deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to act as a consultant – offering technical insights, sharing your knowledge, and collaborating with clients.
- Variety of project and industry experience.
To apply for this fantastic opportunity, please create a cover letter outlining your reason(s) for consideration, along with an up to date catered C.V to firstname.lastname@example.org or push ‘Apply Now’.
Shortlisted consultants are contacted shortly.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's