|Job Title:||Java Developer|
|Job Published:||April 17, 2019 16:29|
• Sydney CBD based
• 6 month + Contract
• Large, high profile organisation
This is a great role for a Java Developer to work for a large Sydney CBD based telecommunications organisation.
Who you are
You will have the following skills and experience
• Strong hands on micro services and Java development skills
• Strong experience in designing and developing Restful APIs.
• Able to interpret and create API documentation
• Involvement into full SDLC
• Experience building high volume customer facing systems
• REST / JSON API development / integration experience
• Experience with development and test using micro service / lightweight containers & frameworks such as Spring Boot / Play Framework
• Must be fluent with Linux
• Familiar with database technologies - particularly NoSQL DBs
• Experience in design of batch processing for large data
• Design of scalable systems in cloud (AWS is a plus)
• Messaging (Rabbit MQ, Tibco)
• Batch processing for large data
• Continuous integration
• Java / API unit and integration testing
• Play Framework/Spring Boot experience
• Experience Integration with NoSQL database
• Oracle Fusion Middleware (OSB / BPEL) experience
• memcached experience
• APIGEE experience
What’s on offer
This is a 6 month + engagement with a high profile organisation with highly competitive remuneration on offer.
If you would like to be considered, please send applications to email@example.com or contact Jackie Gibbons on 02 8243 6822 to discuss further.
Who we are
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 850 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's