|Job Title:||Java Developer|
|Location:||Sydney, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Riddhi Moitra|
|Job Published:||July 07, 2021 18:06|
* Great Opportunity for a passionate Java Developer
* CBD Location with flexibility
* Global company
Our client, is a global financial group providing clients with asset management, retail and business banking, wealth management, leasing and asset financing, market access, commodity trading, renewables development, investment banking and principal investment.
Join our Client's Technology team as a talented Java Developer - API & Microservices Development
It's a great opportunity for a Mid-level Java Developer in Banking and Finance Industry.
The Role :
* API Development in regards to big data platform
* Microservices development
Who you are:
* 5+ years Java experience including API development
* 3+ years cloud experience - AWS
* Exceptional Java development experience (Java 8 and above)
* Knowledge and effective application of Java Design Patterns
* Experience in REST API microservice development
* Cloud experience - AWS
* Big data experience is desirable
* Strong Communication Skills.
The Ideal Candidate will have above skills and must be Confident , proactive and fit in well culturally in the team.
What's on offer
12 Months contract with Possibility of Extension.
Excellent pay for right consultant
If you would like to be considered, please send applications or contact Riddhi Moitra on 8243 6827 to discuss further or apply on line. Job Reference: S33
Who we are
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's