|Job Title:||Java Developer|
|Job Published:||January 15, 2019 16:01|
• Competitive remuneration
• Large, high profile organisation
• Great career move
Our client, a large Parramatta based organisation is looking for a Senior Java Developer. You will be responsible for the design and build of high quality and secure Java Applications and Services.
Who you are
You will have the following skills/experience:
• Minimum 8 years of demonstrated experience in highly scalable Java/J2EE end to end development and at least 3 years’ experience of working as a senior lead developer on a major IT program/project adhering to SDLC methodologies;
• Minimum 5 years of experience in integration service (RESTful/SOAP/Messaging) development and experience transforming RESTful services to SOAP services across different platforms;
• Demonstrated knowledge and experience in transforming RESTful services to SOAP services across different platforms;
• Strong development experience with application servers (ideally JBoss clustered) with caching and relational databases (ideally Oracle/MS SQL Server); • Strong and proven development experience with database mapping framework (Hibernate/ORM/JPA);
• Demonstrated experience in JEE development environment, JSP/Servlet, Hibernate, EJB3, Spring, Gradle, Struts, JUnit & Ant;
• Demonstrated knowledge and experience in developing relational database; ability to convert the required application data structure to the database design/development as an application developer (not DBA work);
• Demonstrated sound understanding of reporting tools such as SQL Server Reporting Services and Crystal Reports;
What’s on offer
This is a 6 month + engagement with a high profile organisation.
If you would like to be considered, please send applications to email@example.com or contact Jackie Gibbons on 02 8243 6822 to discuss further.
Who we are
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.