Java Integration Specialist-M11
|Job Title:||Java Integration Specialist-M11|
|Job Published:||January 14, 2020 17:56|
FinXL IT Professional Services is an innovative Australian owned company providing our clients with technology enabled business solutions and consulting services. We have 20 years of year on year success. Our teams specialise in the following areas of technology recruitment (contract and permanent): DevOps | Business Intelligence | Big Data | Analytics | Infrastructure | Engineering | Digital; iOS Android| Front End Development| Back End Development | UX | UI | Research | Project Management | Change Management | AdOps | Service Delivery.
We are looking for Java Integration Specialist as part of a highly skilled team of consultants working in our Tier 1 Client in Melbourne CBD.
You will be assigned in to one of our clients many project portfolios encompassing digital initiatives and revolutionary payment systems. You will likely be exposed to many up to date technologies which you can built on to your current development skills sets and experience.
This role will be within our enterprise client’s IT Digital Services projects developing digital customer UI, business systems and applications.
Implementing and enabling microservices for the payments api in domestic and international business domain.This project involves re-architecture and developing the solution in distributed , scalable and highly available API deployed on AWS ECS cluster.It also involved a developing continuously integrated and delivery pipeline using CI tools to provide a smooth deployment pipeline creating docker images for the service getting deployed on AWS infrastructure providing key over sights on unit testing ,performance testing, logging in splunk, exposing health endpoints.
Technical skills required
Core Java, Spring boot, C/C++,SQL Server,RDBMS,Oracle, MS-SQL, Node, React, Cloudformation
Business Process Model, Kafka,Jenkin, Bamboo,
- Design and develop solutions for distributed micro services in spring integration platform.
- Work with Business stakeholders to understand the requirement and translate them to technical and functional document.
- Develop micro services which are cloud native and gets exposed through API gateway Kong.
- Automate the SDLC lifecycle for dev and ops team to release new featuresquickly for the business providing overview of the testing results .
- Develope messaging services using Kafka and IBM MQ platform.
- Provide solution design for the API micro services for the project to enable domestic and international payment channel.
To apply for this fantastic opportunity, please create a cover letter outlining your reason(s) for consideration, along with an up to date catered C.V and click ‘Apply Now’ or you can drop your resumes to email@example.com.
Shortlisted applicants are contacted shortly.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's