Java Production Support Analyst - M24
|Job Title:||Java Production Support Analyst - M24|
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Contact Name:||Kamal Mann|
|Job Published:||February 08, 2021 18:01|
FinXL I.T Professional Services is an innovative Australian owned company providing our clients with technology enabled business solutions and consulting services.
As the 'go-to' mid-tier Service Provider for many Australian and International clients, FinXL enjoys a diverse client portfolio, boasting some of the industry's leading: Telecommunication, Banking and Finance and Commercial Corporations, along with many State and Federal Government Departments.
We are seeking Sr. Java Production Support Analyst to join our team full time who will be working onsite in Melbourne CBD. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company's vision and strategy.
- Responsible in fixing the production issues which are tagged to Releases.
- Take up new initiatives to resolve production ticket quickly.
- Prepared the Solution and Design docs for the ticket and shared the same with the team for future reference.
- Created documentation on debug techniques for the application in analysing the tickets quickly.
- Responsible for identifying the root cause, investigate and provide a solution for the escalated and critical production tickets.
- Created Project Implementation Plan for production releases and support production release checkouts.
- Provided round the clock production support on issues.
- Handled all types of production tickets.
- Managed Client relationship effectively by interacting with the business team directly.
- Implemented process improvement tools in production support activities.
- Java frameworks - Spring (Core, MVC, Boot), Struts, JPA/Hibernate
- Micro services experience
- Java Enterprise Edition (JEE) Skills - Web service design & development, API (SOAP, REST, Messaging), JSP (Java Server Pages)
- Vendor products - WebSphere Application Server (WAS)
- Web Service Tools - JAX WS, MQ
To apply for this fantastic opportunity, please create a cover letter outlining your reason(s) for consideration, along with an up to date catered C.V and 'Apply Now'.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's