Jira Specialist (M4)
|Job Title:||Jira Specialist (M4)|
|Contact Name:||Nicole Caune|
|Job Published:||March 08, 2022 15:46|
FinXL IT Professional Services is a leading IT services organisation providing a broad range of services to assist large Australian enterprises and Government departments to deliver IT projects.
At present, an outstanding opportunity exists for a Jira Specialist to join our team at a highly regarded organisation.
- Build filters, dashboards and reports to provide end-users and executive leadership with meaningful operational and performance metrics, insights, and status reports using Jira.
- Provide recommendations and coaching to end-users and stakeholders on best practices and standardisation in implementing and leveraging processes in Jira.
- Advise/Propose custom workflows, fields, permission schemes, post functions to optimise the organisation's usage of Jira.
- Serve as internal SME for the Transformation Team on JIRA.
- Consult on ways to optimize and improve Jira setup and process workflows and identify where functionality can or cannot meet user requests.
- Promote key concepts of automation and re-use to minimise manual manipulation of data for reporting purposes.
- Drive a culture of maintaining the sanctity, accuracy and integrity of data within Jira.
Experience & skills required:
- Experience with configuration and administration of Atlassian Products such as JIRA Core, JIRA Software, Confluence, and key 3rd-party add-ons.
- Experience with agile software development techniques, methodologies and best practices.
- Advanced Jira, Script runner, and Confluence knowledge with experience in developing Agile metrics for different use cases and audiences (business users, managers, development teams).
- Experience driving major programs via Jira as the source of operational truth.
- Experience building collaboration spaces in Confluence.
- Ability to deliver Executive Level work products such as presentations, plans driven from Jira data and insights.
- Experience building, managing and enforcing standards.
If this opportunity sounds like the challenge you have been looking for please apply online today!
Please note that due to the volume of expected applications, only shortlisted individuals will be contacted.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
North Sydney, New South Wales
AU$70000 - AU$80000 per annum
Lead Business Analyst (M17)
Business Process Analysts (M17)
Digital Content Writer (M17)
Capability Architect - Multiple Positions
Sydney, New South Wales