- Start ASAP | Canberra Location
- 12 month contract with 6 months possible extension
- Australian Citizen - Must have a NV1 clearance
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established innovative Australian company providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries including Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 850 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
FinXL are looking to engage a Junior Commercial Consultant having ability to effectively work in an agile team environment.
The key responsibilities include:
- Analyse the financial data from across the programs to identify the financial status;
- Coordinate, oversee and conduct cost and benchmarking analysis
- Advise Capability manager on program and project potential and current acquisitions and strategic decisions in alignment with business objectives and legislations;
- Develop financial models, including budgeting and forecasting, taking legal limitation into considerations across the program;
- Plan, oversee and participate in regular audits and recommend corrective financial action plans;
- Drive efficiencies to ensure contracts deliver best value for money across the program;
- Design and review fiscal policies Create forecast models based on current and past financial results
The key skills required for this role are:
- Demonstrated experience as a Financial Analyst or relevant role. It is desirable to have experience in ICT program/projects;
- Familiarity with finance and statistical analysis software. It is desirable that you have demonstrated experience with the ADF's finance software;
- An ability to present and explain financial management and planning information and plans.
- A minimum of eight years' relevant industry and/or ADF experience;
- Demonstrated experience in delivering Finance Specialist support at executive level or above in large organisations;
- Highly effective written skills to support documentation requirements;
- Ability to effectively work in an agile team environment;
- Additional qualifications relevant to Finance Specialisations (e.g CPA or CFA); and
- Minimum NV1 clearance.
FinXL fosters a high-performing, inclusive workplace built on a foundation of excellence, respect and dignity. We take corporate social responsibility seriously through our ongoing activities with communities and staff involvement in these efforts. We are committed to environmentally friendly practices in both our own operations and our work with clients.
To be considered please send in your application to Anu.
FinXL does not accept unsolicited resumes or appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies.
FinXL encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.