Junior Business Analyst
|Job Title:||Junior Business Analyst|
|Job Published:||February 12, 2020 09:51|
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Our client, a large North Sydney based telecommunications organisation, is looking for a Junior Business Analyst with experience in Software Asset Management.
• Extract software licensing data into Excel
• Monitor documentation and quality of data
• Assist with requirement gathering and process analysis
Who you are
You will have the following skills/experience
• 2 years’ experience as a Business Analyst
• Experience in process analysis, requirement gathering and data analysis
• Experience with Software Assest Management or Software Licensing
• Advanced Excel skills
• Good presentation skills
• Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
What’s on offer
This is a 6 months’ engagement with a high profile organisation working on a fast pace project.
If you would like to be considered, please send your application to Julia Leung on email@example.com or click the apply button.