|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Job Published:||March 26, 2019 18:28|
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Our client, a large Melbourne CBD based telecommunications organisation, is looking for a Project Manager.
• Responsible for managing projects involving HFC Fresh SAM’s, HFC Asbuilts, FTTC, D-lites & Sweeper SAM’s
• End-to-end stakeholder management including working closely with key stakeholders and ability to influence outcomes beyond the immediate team
• Hosting governance forums with internal stakeholders, including: monitoring progress, issues, changes and escalations.
• Pro-actively identifying and resolving issues impacting the schedule
• Provide tactical advice or recommendation to the Network Acceptance Manager
• Identify and implement continuous improvement initiatives, for improved efficiency
Who you are
You will have the following skills/experience
• Prior experience in telecommunications network deployment required with exposure to FTTC and HFC
• Strong experience operating a major telecommunications, technology, managed services or consulting organization
• Project management qualifications, i.e. MSP, Prince2, PMBOK, PMP
• Strong previous full lifecycle project management experience on a related large complex projects
• Stakeholder management experience at various levels in an organisation
• Ability to contribute to project outcomes and a willingness to take a “hands-on” approach to project delivery
• Experience in presenting performance status, risks and other relevant information
What’s on offer
This is a 12 months+ engagement with a high profile organisation with highly competitive remuneration on offer.
If you would like to be considered, please send your application to Julia Leung on email@example.com or click the apply button.