Junior SAP FICO Consultant
|Job Title:||Junior SAP FICO Consultant|
|Location:||Canberra, Australian Capital Territory|
|Contact Name:||Sinthu Thomas|
|Job Published:||August 11, 2021 16:06|
- Ensuring our ACT customers perceive us as a high value supplier of SAP services
- Developing a position as No #1 specialist supplier of high value services to Federal Government
- Canberra based opportunity
We are looking for a dedicated SAP FICO Consultant to partner with our sales and delivery teams to deliver contractual commitments.
To be successful in this role, the SAP FICO Consultant will rely on teamworking and communication skills, as well as their technical IT knowledge and capability in SAP FICO implementations. Attention to detail and strong acumen in IT delivery processes is essential.
Junior SAP FICO Consultant Responsibilities:
- Maintaining strong positive relationships with customers, sales and delivery teams, with a particular focus on assigned accounts.
- Build internal and external company partnerships with key stakeholders to strengthen company's services and maximise our delivery value in the market.
- Manage the implementation of delivery processes and procedures for assigned accounts.
- Manage delivery resource utilisation for assigned accounts, including increases, decreases and change as required.
- Manage customer satisfaction feedback and using your creativity to establish, improve, and refine services.
- Remain organised and meet deadlines.
Junior SAP FICO Consultant Requirements:
- At least 3+ years of SAP FI/CO experience
- SAP FI/CO experience with minimum of 1 end to end life cycle implementation
- Configuration experience
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written (dealing with the business directly)
- Demonstrate ability to communicate in a straightforward, honest and engaging manner, choosing appropriate styles to maximise understanding and impact
- Able to start ideally immediately or within 1-2 Weeks
Who are we?
FinXL IT Professional Services was established in 2003 by parent company, the Finite Group, and has an international presence with nine offices across ANZ. FinXL delivers a range of high value ICT professional services, consulting and solutions to medium to large enterprises and government organisations, including many ASX 200 corporations. Service offerings include Digital Transformation, Business Transformation, Project Services, SAP Services, Information Services, Security & Infrastructure, Software Solutions and Technology Services. FinXL won the prestigious ABA100 Australian Business Award for Training in 2019 and Business Innovation the previous year. Group revenues exceeded $450 million in FY19, with a team of over 2,000 consultants working with clients across Australia and New Zealand.
Our Values: We are passionate about people, we do the right thing, we take ownership, we work together and we do what it takes with a "can do" attitude!
For a confidential career discussion, please contact our ACT Regional Manager on 02 6243 6488.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's