Junior Technical Writer
|Job Title:||Junior Technical Writer|
|Job Published:||May 25, 2020 15:22|
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established innovative Australian company providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries including Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 850 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
FinXL is looking to engage a Junior Technical Writer here in Canberra with in-depth skills of the document creation to influence an audience. Additionally, the Technical Writer would also possess knowledge of technologies, services, processes and policies associated with producing formal technical documentation for a broad ICT audience.
The successful applicant would be required to have functional skills in:
- Technical documentation that is required under either contractual obligation or operational necessity is identified and planned for development and subsequent publication
- Identified technical documentation developed and approved is are developed for all offered services
- Work with technical staff to make products easier to use and thus need fewer instructions
- Standardise content across applications, systems, organisations, platforms and media to ensure ease of use and
- Gather usability feedback from customers, designers, and manufacturers to ensure fit for use of technical documentation published
- Ensure all technical documentation is subject to quality control process to enable desired measurable outcomes are met
FinXL fosters a high-performing, inclusive workplace built on a foundation of excellence, respect and dignity. We take corporate social responsibility seriously through our ongoing activities with communities and staff involvement in these efforts. We are committed to environmentally friendly practices in both our own operations and our work with clients.
To be considered please send applications to email@example.com or contact Sinthu on 02 6243 6415 to discuss further.
FinXL does not accept unsolicited resumes or appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies.
FinXL encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.