Junior UX Designer
|Job Title:||Junior UX Designer|
|Job Published:||December 09, 2019 10:19|
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Our client, a large North Ryde (NSW) based construction organisation, is looking for a Junior UX / UI Designer to start in early January 2020.
This role will support the development team and UX Designer by creating and using existing assets to create wireframes and user interfaces for a desktop and iOS app.
Who you are
You will have the following skills/experience
• 1 year+ of dedicated UX /UI design experience working with native iOS and material design
• Proven experience working across mobile and web applications on Adobe XD
• Ability to produce low and mid fidelity wireframes
• Visual design skills for web and app design
• Strong troubleshooting skills
• Portfolio demonstrating design process across projects preferred
• Good communication skills
What’s on offer
This is a 6 months’ engagement with a high profile organisation working on a fast pace project.
If you would like to be considered, please send your application to Julia Leung on firstname.lastname@example.org or click the apply button.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's