Juniper Network Engineer
|Job Title:||Juniper Network Engineer|
|Job Published:||September 19, 2019 12:20|
• CBD Location
• Great work environment
• NV1 Security Clearance required
This is a great role for a Juniper Network Engineer – with NV1 Security Clearance to join a large Sydney CBD based organisation.
Who you are:
You will have the following skills/experience:
• Minimum NV1 clearance required
• Ideally JNCIA, JNCIP, JNCIS OR JNCIE
• Experience in relating business needs and risks to technology solutions in the infrastructure landscape.
• Juniper engineer experience, supporting and troubleshooting networks
• Must have hands-on experience in troubleshooting, configuration of Service provider network, Juniper Service provider devices PTX, MX, M and EX series devices) able to debug device logs and core dump correlate to the problem scenario and recommend resolution to issues.
What’s on offer
This is a 6 months + Contract in the Sydney CBD in highly regarded organisation
If you would like to be considered, please send applications to email@example.com or contact Jackie Gibbons on 02 8243 6822 to discuss further or apply online.
Who we are:
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.