KoFax Total Agility Developer (M24)
|Job Title:||KoFax Total Agility Developer (M24)|
|Job Published:||July 09, 2019 11:09|
Who we are:
FinXL IT Professional Services is an innovative Australian owned company providing our clients with technology enabled business solutions and consulting services.The Finite group is a multi-award winning consultancy recognised across Australia and New Zealand for excellence in recruitment for the technology consultancy space. We have 20 years of year on year success. Our teams specialise in the following areas of technology recruitment (contract and permanent): DevOps | Business Intelligence | Big Data | Analytics | Infrastructure | Engineering | Digital; iOS Android| Front End Development| Back End Development | UX | UI | Research | Project Management | Change Management | AdOps | Service Delivery |
This is a fantastic opportunity for a KoFax Total Agility Developer to join one of the largest mainstream Banks in the Melbourne CBD.
A document management system with controlling capabilities from creation to archiving is very critical to any business application. Creation, storing and retrieving the documents at right time with the right content is critical along with providing the security and governance of the documents.
The current EDA (Enterprise Document Archiving) application software is based upon IBM CM (Content Manager) and CMOD (Content Manager on Demand) products.
It is expected that the successful applicant will possess at a minimum;
• 10+ years total experience
• 2+ years in Leadership roles/ experience
• Experience in corporate environment
Duties will include:
• Build the new KTA platform
• Configuration of the KTA to support the business functionality
• Create and maintain KTA templates
• Develop a quality and maintainable code base which will be unit tested against acceptance criteria
• Write micro services to enable KTA online functionality to be integrated with other assets in the NAB
• Maintain a ‘green build light’ for the project’s continuous integration builds and react quickly to build failures
• Liaise with the business and testers on technical design decisions
• Complete story development as per prioritized Jira backlog
• Support non-functional requirements such as security, performance to support business SLA’s
• Identify and extract code assets that can be used by other NAB projects
• Enable & expose the KTA services via microservices
• Create and maintain documentation on code and design decisions
• Work on “No Outage” based deployment strategy and work with DevOps.
• Support DevOps for CI/CD
NICE TO HAVE
• Test driven development (TDD) – Junit, Mockito, RestAssured
• Amazon Web Services, MS Azure
• CI/CD – Jenkins, Docker
• Financial Industry Domain
• Published freelance projects/websites, Active/passive Tech Blogger, etc…
• Time management
• Manage risk
• Good communication (verbal and written)
• Willingness to train others
• Ability to work and participate in a team environment
• Experienced in Agile Scrum or Agile Lean methodology
Depending on level of capability, other duties will be applicable.
If you would like to be considered, please send applications to Kamal Mann on email@example.com or click the apply button.
Please note: Given the expected volume of applications, only short listed applicants will be contacted.