L1 - Service Desk Analyst
|Job Title:||L1 - Service Desk Analyst|
|Location:||Canberra, Australian Capital Territory|
|Contact Name:||Sinthu Thomas|
|Job Published:||May 25, 2021 11:20|
- Immediate start | Canberra Location
- Long term contract for 12 months with extensions
- Australian Citizen - NV1/NV2/PV clearance required
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established innovative Australian company providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries including Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 850 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
FinXL are looking to engage an L1 Service Desk Analyst who would be responsible for ongoing communication with identified ICT users through a variety of communications means.
The role requires you to:
- Communicate with users via telephone, VOIP, email, Microsoft Skype for Business and in-person.
- Translate user queries into Incident and Service Request records on the ICT Service Management tool.
- Monitor the Service Request and Incident queues.
- Escalate Service Request and Incidents to higher tier support teams at directed thresholds.
- Monitor group email accounts for user queries.
- Resolve simple Incidents and Service Requests through processes defined in Knowledge Articles.
- Follow and create Knowledge Based Articles.
- Contemporary experience working in a Microsoft Domain structured environment
The key skills required are:
- Be able to effectively communicate with non-technical users and triage ICT queries.
- Possess a NV1 security clearance at a minimum.
- Be responsible for ongoing communication with identified ICT users through a variety of communications means.
- Be responsible for creating and managing Incidents by utilising ITIL foundational skills.
FinXL fosters a high-performing, inclusive workplace built on a foundation of excellence, respect and dignity. We take corporate social responsibility seriously through our ongoing activities with communities and staff involvement in these efforts. We are committed to environmentally friendly practices in both our own operations and our work with clients.
To be considered please send applications or contact Sinthu on 02 6243 6415 to discuss further.
FinXL does not accept unsolicited resumes or appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies.
FinXL encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's