Lead Architect - Banking/Financial Services
|Job Title:||Lead Architect - Banking/Financial Services|
|Location:||Adelaide, South Australia|
|Contact Name:||Jeddalene Gito|
|Job Published:||June 17, 2021 00:20|
- Long-term job opportunity for experienced Architects from the Banking/Financial Services industry
- Contract or permanent employment options are available!
- Adelaide-based role
About the role:
We have long-term and exciting projects available for well-experienced Architects from the banking/financial services industry.
Candidates with expertise or professional experience with any of the following are encouraged to apply:
- Application Architecture
- New Payments Platform
- API Integration
- Banking Products/Platforms
Skills and experience required:
- Bachelor's Degree in IT, Computer Science or equivalent
- At least 5 - 10 years of experience in Solution Architecture and Design
- Experience in cloud technologies are advantageous such as AWS or Azure
- Experience working in an enterprise environment
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Must possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must demonstrate deep analytical skills
This is an exciting opportunity for Architects who are interested to continue building a career in the banking/financial services space.
So, click the Apply Now button if you think your skills and experience fit the bill for this role. Submitted CV's must be in MS Word format. Call Jedda Gito on 08 8224 3800 and quote CR/004911 to know more about this role!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's