|Job Title:||Lead Architect|
|Location:||Sydney, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Riddhi Moitra|
|Job Published:||February 10, 2021 16:50|
* North Sydney based with Work from Home option
* Great Opportunity
* Global company
Our client, a large Broadband provider in Sydney is looking for a Lead Architect.
It is a senior strategic, business-oriented position specialising in Public Cloud and on-premise technologies will focus on architecting end to end solutions and guiding the DC Exit program from a technical perspective.
Who you are:
The ideal candidate will require broad experience across the Enterprise IT in the following areas:
* Database architecture/roll-outs (Microsoft and Oracle).
* Virtual Infrastructure Architecture (VMWare).
* Consolidated or Hyper Converged (HCI) on premise Infrastructure implementations such as Cisco UCS or Dell VxRail (or similar).
* IP Networking.
* IT Security.
* Data Centre Operations.
* Enterprise Applications.
* Experience with Migration/Transformation Projects/Programmes, specifically;
- Cloud Migrations
- Data Centre Migrations
- Database Migrations
* 10+ years as a Solutions Specialist roles - proven experience in designing complex use cases using multi-vendor environment technologies.
* The role is 100% project delivery focused. Experience desired to direct and influence project teams (in conjunction with a Project Manager/Director) in a large enterprise.
What's on offer
Long Term (12 month) contract with Sydney based Consultancy with a possibility of extension.
If you would like to be considered, please send applications or contact Riddhi Moitra on 8243 6827 to discuss further or apply on line.
Who we are
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Splunk ES Consultant - M19
Project Analyst (M2)
Business Analyst: CyberSecurity (M6)
Sydney, New South Wales
£600 - £601 per day
Sydney, New South Wales
AU$45 - AU$46 per hour