Lead Business Design
|Job Title:||Lead Business Design|
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Contact Name:||Erika Ventura|
|Job Published:||April 01, 2022 18:14|
FinXL I.T Professional Services is an innovative Australian owned company providing our clients with technology enabled business solutions and consulting services.
As the 'go-to' mid-tier Service Provider for many Australian and International clients, FinXL enjoys a diverse client portfolio, boasting some of the industry's leading: Telecommunication, Banking and Finance and Commercial Corporations, along with many State and Federal Government Departments.
We are looking for a Lead Business Design to join our team. The purpose of the role and your unique contribution is to foster creative thinking and design expertise to clarify business ideas across the portfolio. Then to turn them into a tangible reality that can be expertly executed on within a project/program delivery framework.
As a Lead Business Design, you will be:
- Lead a team of high performing business executives, operators and analysts to provide the following services:
- Clarify ambiguous business problems/opportunities to enable execution
- Co-design of the target state to be achieved by the business or project initiative, ensuring it addresses the problem or opportunity identified
- Advise on impacts of target state across business areas and to brands, customers, partners and suppliers
- Co-shaping of the business approach to deliver the target state with consideration for operational, budgetary, regulatory and change delivery portfolio of work constraints
- Ensure program and project business solutions draw on best practice and IAG business and process architecture, are informed by customer and business insights, and will achieve the intended outcome
- Articulate the end to end business context and ecosystem the solution will need to deliver within
- Work with Program, Project and Change Managers to balance the delivery of the agreed solution in a business and customer centric way
- Validation of any technology or business enablers to achieve the desired business outcomes
- Contribute to the formation of the Portfolio Execution system of work to ensure it achieves the desired outcomes.
- Has business/process architecture background but also delivery experience and has in the past set up projects for success
- Exposure to a diverse range of projects e.g. business transformation, application development, process re-design, system replacements, regulatory changes
- 5+ years in a business environment establishing business value, undertaking root cause analysis, creating operating models, process and/or business architectures, data, customer, colleague and/or service designs
- General Insurance knowledge and experience
- Financial or Insurance industry experience highly preferred
- HCD, CX, UX, Design Thinking
- Certified Agile/Scrum qualifications
- Roll your mouse over to that Apply Now button if you think your skills and experience fit the bill for this role. Submitted CVs must be in Word.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's