- Canberra based opportunity
- 12 months Non-Ongoing role with view to go permanent
- Australian Citizenship essential
- Baseline security clearance will be sponsored
Finite is an Australian owned award winning independent ICT recruitment company that currently supplies to many of the country's largest banks, telecommunications, commercial and State and Federal Government organisations. Finite has offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Canberra, Adelaide, Perth, Auckland and Wellington.
- Lead successful solution architecture, design, development and deployments by ensuring proper business value and customer satisfaction.
- Identify, and implement initiatives to improve the way department manages data and systems;
- Implement and configure MS SQL/No SQL databases and ETL (Extract, Transform and Load) processes;
- Design and develop complex and advanced database queries and customised reports using MS SSRS, Power BI or other BI reporting tools;
- Design and develop views/filter/search functionality for data models based on business requests;
- Develop data workflow and transition functionalities (including creation of necessary sub data on transition) per use-cases;
- Develop and maintain documentation as part of the development lifecycle including writing technical requirements, design documents, and release plans;
- Undertake performance tuning tasks including query performance tuning and index analysis;
- Provide expert-level technical advice & support in response to IT and data issue and maintenance requests and resolving issues and application bugs;
- Provide guidance and assistance to other members of the development team in their development work;
- Identify, research, evaluate and recommend process and technologies that will enhance and improve database design and project management skills. Advocate for improved work methods.
How to apply:
Please hit the apply button or email your resume and for more information contact Ishan at the Finite Group on 02 6243 6460.
Finite actively encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.