Lead Technical SME - Network Operational Teams
|Job Title:||Lead Technical SME - Network Operational Teams|
|Job Published:||June 02, 2020 14:33|
• Sydney CBD Location
• Leading Enterprise Client
• Competitive Remuneration
FinXL is seeking a Shift Lead / Technical Expert for 24x7 Operational Teams across Managed Networks.
You will have the following skills/experience:
• Providing technical and people leadership across the shift team, be a subject matter expert and actively mentor and develop the staff to continually increase their proficiency.
• Working in a 24/7 roster shift environment and applying Incident management methodologies to detect and resolve faults in an effective and timely manner to meet monthly KPI metrics
• Providing specialised technical expertise in the investigation and rectification of complex faults and routines associated to customer’s private networks for their enterprise customers
• Providing pro-active change management with customers to ensure that customer impact of service/network changes and planned outages are minimised.
• Co-ordinating with service desk, customers, vendors and all other resolver groups to ensure a timely resolution
• Telecommunications experience would be an advantage
What’s on offer:
This is a long-term engagement with a high profile organisation with highly competitive remuneration on offer.
If you would like to be considered, please send your application to Evan Gavin on email@example.com or click the apply button.
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.