Lead UX Designer
|Job Title:||Lead UX Designer|
|Job Published:||September 03, 2019 17:04|
• Sydney CBD based location
• Great opportunity
• Exciting project
This is a great opportunity for a Lead UX Designer to work for a large Sydney CBD based telecommunications organisation.
Who you are
You will have the following skills/experience
• Background in Advertising/Media Companies
• Familiar with creating scenarios and user flows
• Ability to translate requirements into designs/solutions
• User interview with customers, user testing planning, analysis of findings
• Wireframing /Prototyping with Axure ( mid-expert level)
• Leverage on existing styleguide to create high-fidelity wiregrames
• Comfortable with building interactive prototype and annotate wireframes
• UX and UI skillsets
• Visual Design skills is not a must-have, but will be a plus.
What’s on offer
This is a 6 month + engagement with a high profile organisation with highly competitive remuneration on offer.
If you would like to be considered, please send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Jackie Gibbons on 02 8243 6822 to discuss further or apply on-line.
Who we are
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.