Level 2 - Network Support - Telecom (M17)
|Job Title:||Level 2 - Network Support - Telecom (M17)|
|Job Published:||May 11, 2020 23:03|
FinXL IT Professional Services is an innovative Australian owned company providing our clients with technology enabled business solutions and consulting services. The Finite group is a multi-award-winning consultancy recognised across Australia and New Zealand for excellence in recruitment for the technology consultancy space. We have 20 years of year on year success.
Our Telecommunications Client has a number of positions for Level 2 Network Support controllers to join the team.
Position duties / requirements may include, but not be limited to;
• Customer Service is your number one priority, you always go above and beyond, each call that you answer IS the most important call ever
• Excellent communication skills, this means an ability to listen, comprehend and act accordingly, be polite, courteous and helpful
• Must be a team player - having commitment to the team, its players and its goals is paramount
• Must be flexible in working hours – jobs will often run overtime and require continuity
• Proactive, think-outside-the-box attitude. During this crisis, our Client will need personnel who can appreciate the big and small picture and adaptability is paramount.
• Must be competent with computers, email, IP addressing etc
• Capable of updating data in databases
• Use of SFTP, SSH etc
• A proven capability in fault resolution processes – this is highly desirable
• Desirable to have experience in Ericsson base station equipment
• Desirable to have experience in Ericsson base station management – OSS/ENM/AMOS
- These positions will involve weekend work - a 5-day rotating roster.
- Applicants will need to be prepared to commence immediately and be competent to work from home during the current restrictions due to COVID -19
Please note: Given the expected volume of applications, only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's