Level 2 - Telepresence Onsite Engineer
|Job Title:||Level 2 - Telepresence Onsite Engineer|
|Job Published:||December 06, 2019 15:19|
6-12 months’ contract
Baseline clearance mandatory
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established innovative Australian company providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries including Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 850 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
FinXL is looking to engage Cisco Telepresence Onsite Engineers (L2) in Canberra.
To be successful for this role candidate must have
- Qualification: CCNP (Collaboration), ITIL Foundation
- Minimum 3 year experience with Cisco Voice and Video Support Environment
- Minimum 1 year dedicated Telepresence Support Environment
- Good communication and Troubleshooting Skills
- Familiar with multi-vendor support environment
The successful applicant would be required to have:
- Good Level Troubleshooting Skills (Expert in using tools like RTMT and Wireshark, Must know registration process of Cisco SIP Endpoints (Video Room Systems and Phones)
- Log capture and analysis to determine incident root cause.
- L2 technical understanding of TP integration with broader UC solutions in order to resolve incidents.
- L2 understanding of TP room based architecture.
- Knowledge of room booking system to facilitate VIP support and incident resolution.
- Real time knowledge TP related Cisco vendor EoL, EoS and security vulnerability notifications.
- Coordinate resources to facilitate MACs (e.g. On boarding / relocation ) and incident resolution (including 3rd party’s).
- Must have substantial experience in troubleshooting issues with End user’s Video Endpoints.
- Must be familiar with Back Up and Restore process of Video Conferencing Products (CMS, CMM, TMS, TMSXE, Telepresence Server, Conductor)
- Must be familiar with Command Line and Web Interface of Video Endpoints (DX, SX, MX, and IX series)
FinXL fosters a high-performing, inclusive workplace built on a foundation of excellence, respect and dignity. We take corporate social responsibility seriously through our ongoing activities with communities and staff involvement in these efforts. We are committed to environmentally friendly practices in both our own operations and our work with clients.
To be considered please send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Sinthu on 02 6243 6415 to discuss further.
FinXL does not accept unsolicited resumes or appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies.
FinXL encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's