|Job Title:||Linux Engineer|
|Location:||Sydney, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Sam Robinson|
|Job Published:||May 03, 2021 16:54|
Linux Engineer - RHEL
Urgent opening for an experienced Linux Engineer to work on a mix of BAU and project work. This is an ongoing business requirement and likely to be a long term contract.
Your New Role
- Installing, configuring, upgrading and maintaining computer systems, operating systems and services along with provision troubleshooting in Linux and Windows environments
- Supporting the installation, configuration and upgrade of Linux hosted software tools including virtualisation and application discovery tool-sets, and commercial user tools
- Setting up administrator and user accounts, maintaining system documentation, tuning system performance, installing system wide software and allocating mass storage space
- Providing technical solutions on a wide range of complex IT related problems, and independently determine and develop approaches to solutions. Solutions should be innovative, thorough, complete and consistent with program objectives.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related
- RHEL Linux
- Good Experience in CLI
- Experience in RHEL 7 (RHEL 8 Highly Regarded)
- Experience in Ubuntu, Ansible
- Ability to architect designs
- Strong communication skills.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's