Linux SME Architect
|Job Title:||Linux SME Architect|
|Job Published:||July 22, 2020 15:58|
• 12 month engagement
• Work from home/Remote work initially
• Competitive remuneration
FinXL is seeking a Linux SME Architect to join a leading telecommunications client. We are looking for a person to act as a dedicated Primary Linux SME/Architect for supporting the client’s Linux environment within the Data Centres. The role will be the Subject Matter Expert for the Linux and shall be the owner of the environment. This role will be based around supporting the Linux design, architecture at the level before vendor engagement. The role will also include supporting the Primary SME for UCS (Cisco Unified Computing System).
What Skills and experience are we looking for?
• 6 - 8 year’s Linux support and management experience with 3 years focused on Design and Upgrades
• 3 - 5 year’s UCS operating systems support and management experience
• Has past success in managing complex Linux environments
• Has past success in managing complex UCS environments
• Compute, Virtualisation, Network and some Storage experience
• Some knowledge of Public Cloud (AWS), and IT Service Continuity and DR
What’s on offer:
This is a long-term engagement with a high profile end-client, with highly competitive remuneration on offer.
If you would like to be considered, please apply now!
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Job Reference – S38
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's