Linux SME Engineer
|Job Title:||Linux SME Engineer|
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Evan Gavin|
|Job Published:||December 03, 2020 09:22|
FinXL is seeking a Linux SME Engineer to join a leading telecommunications client. We are looking for a person to act as a dedicated Primary Linux SME/Engineer for supporting the client's Linux environment within the Data Centres. The role will be the Subject Matter Expert for the Linux and shall be the owner of the environment. The role will also include supporting the Primary SME for UCS (Cisco Unified Computing System).
What Skills and experience are we looking for?
* 6 - 8 year's Linux support and management experience with 3 years focused on Engineering, troubleshooting and support
* UCS operating systems support and management experience
* Has past success in managing complex Linux environments
* Has past success in managing complex UCS environments
* Compute, Virtualisation, Network and some Storage experience
* Some knowledge of Public Cloud (AWS), and IT Service Continuity and DR
What's on offer:
This is a long-term engagement with a high profile end-client, with highly competitive remuneration on offer.
If you would like to be considered, please apply now!
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's