Reporting to the GM Operations the Linux system engineer will be responsible for the installation and maintenance of environments, including hardware and software upgrades. They should be able to troubleshoot and debug environment and infrastructure found in both production and non-production environments. Furthermore, they will be managing and controlling the continuous release promotion cycle (both manual and automated) for production environments.
- Min of a Bachelors degree in IT or related field is desirable
- Prior experience working with Linux Systems is a must
- Strong knowledge of Red Hat and relevant certifications is required.
- Exceptional technical skills and solid understanding of networks, infrastructure, storage will be a big plus.
- Experience working with a medium - large corporate environment.
- The candidate should have strong time management skills, autonomous and excellent communication capabilities.
For further info, please reach out to Samee Amin.