|Job Title:||Management Accountant|
|Job Published:||April 09, 2020 17:18|
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Our client, a large Burwood based government agency, is looking for an experienced Management Accountant.
• Work as part of the finance and procurement team
• Create reports with Excel and PowerPoint
• Support cost allocation and budgeting
• Record management
Who you are
You will have the following skills/experience
• Experience working for a government agency or large enterprise
• Experience in systems accounting
• Good understanding of reporting and records management
• Hands-on experience in SAP
• Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
What’s on offer
This is a 6 months’ engagement with a high profile organisation working on a fast pace project.
If you would like to be considered, please send your application to Julia Leung on firstname.lastname@example.org or click the apply button.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's